- What would the animal say if you changed its habitat? Why?
- What animal would you like to be and why? Justify your answer.
- If an animal could talk to you, which one would you want to hear and why?
- Discuss why some animals could never be pets, justify your answers.
- How many different ways could you classify animals?
- What animal is most important to you and why?
|A Shoebox Habitat Created by a Student|
I also like it when students build their biome or habitat in shoeboxes and of course you can always commpromise if you don't have a shoebox.
See the animal habitat and animal classification worksheets.
Although I provide worksheets, I want you to know that it's critically important to use as many hands on strategies as is possible too.
Have a great week educators and if you are in need of a specific worksheet, let me know as I'm always adding them to Worksheetplace.com